Wednesday, October 3, 2012



If it doesnt look like this... DON'T EAT IT.....and go easy on the eggs, dairy, and cheese for it can be high in fat.

Now that we have talked about our mind set of how we should begin... here is where we get real! Confession time for me.. I have been sick since 3am this morning and thought maybe I had a bug of some kind. When I say sick.. I mean crying and rocking back and forth, sweating profusely on the commode.. wandering if i should go to the emergency room. Im sure it couldnt have anything to do with everything I had to eat yesterday. Ya right! 
Look at the picture of the food that we are "suppose" to have. In any of that do you see a lunchable? package of PB crackers? 3 pieces of apple cinnamon bread? Long Johns fish, chicken, hushpuppies, french fries and shrimp? bag of Sour Patch Kids? 2 diet cokes? or a Capri Sun? Exactly, I didnt think so either :( 
What in the world.. its not a wonder why I felt so bad.. just because I used to eat like that doesnt mean I still can. What is wrong with me? Why am I doing this? I need to stop the non sense and practice what I preach! I cant let stress and emotions cause me to make myself sick! What about my sugar diabetes.. do I not care enough about my son to want to be healthy so he doesnt have to live without his mother at an early age. This is serious business and this is my daily struggle.
Hmmm.. wouldnt that be like an overdose on food! Just like a drug. Food is just like a drug that you get addicted too, cant live without, and have no limits when doing it. Only difference.. we have to have food. Makes it harder too overcome the addiction. So see, everything that I have told you guys in the last 7 post.. I need to practice myself. Thats what makes us in this together. Instead of my challenge for you today.. here is my WARNING! Do not think that you cant over do it with food. You can and you will be sick and you will be hating on yourself the whole next day! Pray for me.. I can do this and so can you!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Well I actually did pretty good yesterday,now today is another story already took in a bowl of enchilada soup. Im hoping I can stick to a salad tonight ! And no snacks before bed, that is a weakness for me to !! But I can be strong, I can do it just have to keep telling myself that ! Thank you Wendy and I will be praying, please pray for me too !! Love you hun !

    ReplyDelete