So, when I walk in the office this morning, I notice that over by the coffee pot (where I make coffee every morning) is 2 beautiful boxes of glazed and chocolate donuts. Woohoo, yes sir... I am about to get me one of those huge sugary chocolate donuts and run off to my office. Because, as a food addict.. that's what I do. WRONG! All of the sudden its like a hammer to the back of the head when my conscience says... NO MA'AM you will not have that donut .. just what exactly were you thinking?
So, guess what... I didn't! I made coffee for my fellow office people just as always and went on to my desk, without one! Go me!!! That is called... DETERMINATION! Determination is the next thing you have to think about after ridding yourself of the fear that says you cant!
So far in my weight loss journey I have lost 75 lbs. Couldn't have lost even one of those pounds had I not been determined to do so. A small confession.. in the last month or so.. I have been looking for that same determination I had 75 lbs ago. Because without it.. you more than likely will give up on your goal. So with that being said.. You have to make up your mind. Be sure of what you want and be determined to get it no matter what it takes, how ugly it gets, how painful it may be, or how hard. Stay focused. Stay determined. You can do anything you want to do if you want to do it bad enough! Don't give up! Don't quit! Be Determined!

Well I thought I had this determination you talk about like when I went to the grocery store last . I did by chicken and vegetables and fruit. Bought no sweets and really thought I was determined to do this.Well as the week went on found myself going to the store and getting sweets , ice cream and such. So when I start this journey Monday I am going to try my very best to be so determined .Thank you Wendy !! Love you !
ReplyDelete