Wednesday, September 26, 2012


There are a few things over the next few days that I wanna talk about before we move on with our journey together! Some things that I think are very important in any journey. I believe that you have to have your "mind right" so to speak. So the first thing I want to address is FEAR!
I believe that most of the time, the thing that keeps us from reaching for our goals in life is FEAR! Fear will kill your dreams, hopes, and desires every time... but ONLY IF YOU LET IT! There is always  that fear in the back of your mind that you will fail, that people will make fun of you, and that you just don't have what it takes to achieve your goal! I personally have a huge problem with fear. I always have. Just to be honest.. I have wanted to reach out to people like me for along time, but I was in fear that it was the most ridiculous thought I had ever had. So I just kept praying about it because God says "I did not give you a spirit of fear...." so what does that mean? That means that fear comes from the enemy. The enemy wants you to believe the LIE that says "you can't."  So I am challenging you to put down your fear.. shake off those negative thoughts.. that "stinkin thinkin" as Joyce Meyers would say. Start everyday anew with a clear head and a prayer too our sweet Jesus that just simply says "Lord, help me not to fear and Satan get behind me!"  and ask yourself the question "What could you do, if you knew you could not fail??" 



1 comment:

  1. Yes Fear is a terrible thing but if we all stand together through this then we can conquer it! Great blog today!

    ReplyDelete