We have all suffered at some point or always with those extra unneeded and unwanted pounds. Whether it be a little pudge, baby fat left from pregnancy, swollen feet and legs, a hefty booty and hips, or just down right feeling like you are trapped inside of 4 flat tires... we all know what it feels like to feel our own level of "fat" so to speak. I personally relate to the flat tire syndrome.. years and years of being well over weight and feeling hopeless and miserable. Feelings of being unworthy, unattractive, like I waddle when I walk, wanting to escape this prison of drowning in my own fat cells. So many times we take things for granted in life like putting on your seat belt comfortably, being able to share clothes with a friend, running around the ball field with your child and not passing out, all of the things you cant do if your over weight and out of shape. One of the things that has always bothered me is when I go out to eat and the hostess says "BOOTH OR TABLE" and I have to quietly hoping no one realizes say... table! I just simply want to sit in BOOTH, a more private place with a friend or my son or my husband. But guess what... I can't!! Oh, but I CAN and I WILL!! That is why I titled this page... From a Table to a Booth. I hope you will join me in my journey and be inspired by my daily, not always so pretty, fight to become what I know you and I can be!! We no longer have to stay trapped or feel like we will never achieve our goal. We are gonna do it... right here and right now! Sharing recipes and stories... no holes barred... down and dirty transformation of the body!!!
Stay tuned for more...

I am so glad you decided to share your journey with others it will be so beneficial to you and those that follw this I can't wait to continue reading
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you hun for doing this. It will help you in your journey but also help so many others also !
ReplyDelete