Thursday, October 11, 2012


Its been several days since I posted a blog. I will be the first to say that if for some reason you get off track of doing something you are so eager to do.. getting back on track can be very difficult. In the last two weeks, I have had several things come up that has kept me from being able to focus on myself and my diet, much less a blog to tell others what to do or how to keep going. I would like to say for those of you who are following my posts… I am truly sorry. 

But how do we reach a goal if we quit or take a break so to speak? You just cant! Cold hard truth is quitters never win. I personally feel like I have gotten so far out of the swing of things that I am not gonna be able to get it back. But there is that “stinking thinking” I warned you all about in an earlier post. Its not too late for me or you! The only way is if I give up right now with no desire too get it back. Thats not me and thats not how its gonna be! I refuse. 


I can sit behind this computer and I can tell you all how not to fear, how to be determined, motivated, and keep on keeping on. Making it look as though I have it all together. Truth is, even I struggle and believe it or not, it helps to say that! As my grandpa would say.. I need to practice what I preach!! I am just here sharing with you what I know will work and what I know even I am suppose to be applying to my own life. 


My only message for today is to just keep going. Even when it gets tough. Even when you feel like you just cant do it anymore. Keep plugging away at whatever it is you are trying to accomplish or overcome..which ever you are trying to do!! Dont let life get in the way! Because.... good things will come!!! :) 





1 comment:

  1. Well I decided after the weekend ok this is it Monday shall be my start day. And Monday I did start , I actually did pretty good Monday , tuesday and oh boy here came WEDNESDAY and there is this stuff called BUTTER CRUNCH ice cream by blue bell well it got me !! I had not eaten that much yesterday but by no means did I need this !Then came today and I did really good and had half a salad all day until I heard the Mexican food place calling my name. Had half a bowl of enchilada soup and I couldn't feel guiltier. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day ! Thank you Wendy, see it is so easy to slip !

    ReplyDelete