Anything worth having is sure enough worth fighting for and quitting is out of the question. When it gets tough you've got to fight some more!
So lets just define the word "fighting" ... Webster says
fighting- is to put forth a determined effort or struggle to endure.
Hmm.. so that means to be a fighter.. we must be one that puts forth a detemined effort and struggle to endure!!!!
Which in turn brings up the word "struggle"... Webster says
struggle- is to proceed with difficulty and strenuous effort.
So 2 times in 2 different definitions we see the word "effort"
Im thinking by now we should be getting the point. If we are gonna make any kind of change in our lives it is gonna take putting forth effort and fighting in which you will most likely feel that sometimes its a struggle.
I myself have always felt like I am a fighter and most of the time I will fight for what I want or what I believe in. But that raises a question even to myself.. then why have I not fought to succeed in the weight loss I have wanted for so long. Have I really wanted it that bad? Have I been lazy? Have I known that it was gonna be a struggle and was afraid of that? Probably a little bit of all of it.
To me its the same as with being a Christian.. Satan is always gonna be there..just like food! Temptation is always gonna be there as with that chocolate cake you love so much! But if you want to fight to the finish for an everlasting life in the Kingdom of GOD and you want to live in a healthy non fat body until you get there.. you cant sit on the couch and wander why your not seeing any results. You have to fight for it. Its a daily struggle to maintain and you must put forth effort to do so!!!! These are 2 things that I feel are worth fighting for.. and if fear is what keeps you from fighting.. 365 times in the BIBLE it says Do Not Fear! So what are you waiting for? Get your mind in fighting mode, put forth some determined effort towards your struggles, and dont be afraid of it!! We can do this...and HE has our back :)


That is awesome, I love it. When I get my check I am going to buy stuff that is healthier ! Thank you for more encouragment !! Love you !
ReplyDelete