Wednesday, January 30, 2013

No excuses...

I have a very dear friend/ Sister who is always trying to encourage me too do more. But the one thing she always tells me is..  "your full of excuses!" 
Well.. No one wants to hear that and most get offended by it and why? Because its true! I am the wrolds worst about making excuses and most all of us do! So here is todays challenge...

STOP MAKING EXCUSES! I can't, I dont have time, Im too fat, Im tired, It never worked for me before, its too hard etc. 

Theres that negative stinking thinking again! Tell yourself you CAN. As I was watching the Biggest Loser on Monday night, I watched how hard they work! The exercises they do are far more strenuous than the 1/2 mile I slow walked and thought I would pass out over! Body hurting, legs cramping, heart about to pop out of chest, sweat rolling in unpleasant places, fat jiggling, heal spur aching, dizzy, and nauseated! Of course thats exactly how its gonna feel because you/me have been sitting on the couch watching Biggest Loser for 5 seasons while eating a big ol plate of fat and thinking "Dang my hats off to those people cause I CANT DO IT!" So I am here to say on this day Wed January 30, 2013... put down that plate of fat, grab that friend whose been feeling the same as you and hit the walking trail! Go play some ball! Jumping jacks! Whatever it takes to get those muscles screaming, pour some sweat, and get your heart rate going!!! Its now or never! Stop with the excuses and as my sweet friend would say.. "Git er done" :)



No comments:

Post a Comment