You start to gain weight, feel bad, and lose interest in activities or like me you let a serious health problem get out of hand. All the while you are thinking.. tomorrow I will make a change or this one more fat and sugar filled meal wont make much more difference and then I will stop.
It doesnt work that way sometimes and then one day you realize that you have been bargaining with yourself, your life, and health for far too long. As gruff as it may sound I consider that lifestyle a slow suicide. Thats just truth. Its a selfish way too live when you have children and family who need you and are watching you.
My heart has been so heavy lately because one day it hit me and I thought.. not only am I hurting myself but I am hurting my son. He is learning such unhealthy habits and do I want him to live this way in his adult life??
So once again I am trying to make a change. I am gonna fight this food addiction if its the last thing I ever accomplish. Im tired of living in bondage, fatigue, fat-ness, body pain, feelings of being unworthy, huge clothes, unable to breathe, etc. I flat cant do it any longer. So here we go again, if you feel like this too... I challenge you to STOP!! Find help if you need it.. whatever it takes to break the chains of the FUNK that you are in.. DO IT! Get up, get moving, pray about it and make a change!!!

I am so proud of you hunny, I need to do this with you !! Love you !
ReplyDeleteWoohoo ...Wendy is back.......watch out food devil she is gonna get ya!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!!! :) Teresa you crack me up!!!
ReplyDelete