Friday, July 25, 2014

It's been one year since I've been on this blog or written my thoughts. When I started this blog I was also on the diet and exercise journey to a new health. Somewhere along the way I got off track and was no longer eating healthy or taking care of myself. It happens. Making a new change in life can sometimes be overwhelming and hard. Therefore it's human nature to get weak and stumble but do yourself a favor and push thru no matter how hard it is. It's then that you are strengthening yourself. If for some reason you get off track, don't waste anytime kicking yourself. Just simply know that it's ok to stumble as long as you get right back on track. I honestly think that at this point in life I am much stronger than before. Things happen that cause you to look at things differently. Life is most definitely a dance that you learn as you go. I am humbled to say that by posting my journey on Facebook I have had several say that I have motivated them with my updates and to keep posting. If what I am doing is helping at least one person push through to a new life change then I am doing what I feel God calls us to do! Help one another! So with that I have decided to begin posting on here for anyone to follow. Nothing I do is for show. It's all for bettering my life for the future of my son and myself as well as be there for the people I love who want to do the same! I can't go without saying that I have the most amazing support group I could ever ask for and I know that thru Christ Jesus I can do all things! Love to all! Let's do this! :)

5 comments:

  1. You got this hunny, just keep up what u r doing ! You are doing so good ! I am so proud of you and I know you have this ,this time . Love you !!!! Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Let's keep each other accountable!
    Beth S

    ReplyDelete
  3. You own this!!!! Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete