Monday, January 28, 2013

Its been a while since I have been on here to blog and that may be because I havent done so well on my weight loss journey in the last few months. The holidays were not my friend as far as eating goes. From October to January i gained back 20 lbs of the 70 I had lost. In turn I became discouraged and didnt have the desire to do anything about it. After much praying I decided it was time to stop wallering in my sorrows, stop the oh woe is me, and go for it again. So in the last 3 weeks I have lost 15 of the 20 I gained and I am 5 lbs from being back to where I was with the 70 lb loss!
This isnt easy.. probably the hardest thing I have ever had to do but I believe I am back on track and FOCUSED! 
Key word there is FOCUSED!! If you do not stay focused on what you going for.. you will not make it there! When temptation comes. Stay Focused. If you mess up... its ok just keep going! Stay focused! I am excited to be back on the right track and focused! Its my prayer that together we can do this!!! So I challenge you too....


1 comment:

  1. Oh I so need to get focused hun! I am so miserable and it is my own fault cause I just keep doing the wrong things ! Well I am goin to try to get myself together and get on track, ty for the encouragnment !

    ReplyDelete