You no longer have to suffer being over weight and miserable. Tell yourself that it is time to make a change! Right here and right now! You can do this.. I hope that by sharing my story and daily journey, I will inspire you to do the same! Say you can and believe it! "I can do ALL things thru CHRIST who strengthens me." Phil 4:13
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Hangry
I found this word funny but true. Have you ever been so hungry that you were mad? If you didn't get some food, someone was gonna get their feelings hurt? I have been there more than once. What's worse is when you are on a diet (chicken and salad) and you want some grease, sugar, fat, etc. I am telling you.. I have been completely ready to snap more than once in the last 35 days on this diet. Then I think....you dummy! There is no sense in acting like a baby over a snicker ice cream bar and Braums hamburger. Obviously you can't go without food. If you are HANGRY because you haven't eaten at all...please do. But when its a simple addiction to have all the bad things you don't need, then you know your HANGRY is nonsense. I argue with myself over it. But I have finally came to the realization that those things aren't going anywhere and someday maybe I can "treat" myself to a little something fattening. In the meantime, I have to stay focused. The fact that I become HANGRY over food means I have a problem. I admit that. I do. I love the taste and smells of food. The real 411 is..... I have never been hungry a day in my life. I wouldn't know what hungry feels like. So I have learned to identify that and tell myself... "you just want to eat." Find something else to do! :) Stay focused! Don't allow yourself to get to the point! Be blessed peeps!
#yougotthis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment