That's it in a nutshell. Pretty self explanatory. Short, sweet, and too the point. NO negativity. NO excuses. NO giving up. Period. No turning back. You are only gonna make it as far as your mind allows you too. If your mind is clouded and cluttered by negativity, then chances are, you will quit early. No one wants to be a quitter. Negativity comes from insecurities. Let's be real and raw here for a minute... I am not ashamed to tell you how my mind works when my insecurities are on the rise.
I will never be small.
I am too fat for this or that.
I can't walk.
I can't breathe.
I can't do what they are doing.
I will always be fat.
I might as well quit.
it will take me 40 yrs to lose this.
She looks better on that treadmill than me.
I can't eat another piece of chicken.
They are laughing at me.
No one believes I will do this.
I have to have a cheeseburger.
NOBODY CARES!!!
Well guess what.
It doesn't matter who cares.
It doesn't matter who is looking.
It doesn't matter how much farther they walk.
I may be too fat to do that today but if I don't try I will always be too fat.
People are waiting for you too quit..all the more reason to keep going.
Rome wasn't built in a day.
Put something else on that chicken and pretend its cake.
Let them laugh.. but more than likely they arent and if they are they need to grow up. Not your problem.
Cheeseburgers rot your insides.
Nobody cares is right... nobody cares how fat you are. The ones that matter don't mind and the ones that mind don't matter!!!
See.... it's all in the way you look at it. Stop the negativity! We don't have time for it! Stop with your excuses! DON'T you even think about giving up!! Much loves peeps!
P.S. this post was more for me than anyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment